- When you first start out, you'll probably feel a bit goofy. But if you stick with it, you'll find that you'll have lots of fun and make some awesome music at the same time.
- Do not drink coffee while beatboxing, as coffee dries up both your throat and mouth. The same goes for tea. Just drink water.
- Make sure you are well hydrated before starting because a dry kick and bass are noticeable. Just remember you'll get the hang of it, eventually.
- Try to limit yourself at first as the muscles in your face get used to being exercised like this. If you're feeling sore, stop for a while.
- Your mouth probably won't be used to the sudden new pressure you're putting on it. Your jaw may feel sore at first, and your lips might get the pins-and-needle feeling like sitting on your foot for too long.
- You will also run out of breath so make sure you know how you are breathing right.